Someone asked if it has to be food grade: I finally found some 32% HCl at a swimming pool chemical supply store in Jakarta. Obviously not food grade but does it matter once we have a 10% or 4% solution?
About the HCl, you can buy technical grade 32% and then dilute it down 8 times with distilled water so it ends up being pretty pure - definitely good enough for ingestion.
Also, I would be happy to give you some of my stock of sodium chlorite. I have a lot which I can share with you. You would just need to pay for the container which is only Rp 100,000. I would be giving you about 25 liters (if that's alright )
The other way to go is purchase it through Alam Kemia for about 1.2 million per liter.
I tried to PM you here but the system has a problem and so I need you to send me your phone number through the PM so we can connect.
All the best,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Just to be on the safe side and check my calculations:
If I have 20% HCl and want 100ml of 4% strength final dilution, should I mix 20 ml of HCl and 80 ml of distilled water?
Also I planned to make CDS to avoid the bad taste and nausea MMS had but other users mentioned in another thread that these side-effects were caused by using citric acid as activator.
Using HCl 4% activator, have you felt the same bad aftertaste (similar to bleach) as with Citric Acid?
Or do you recommend to go for the CDS? Do I need to prepare 10% HCl activator for it as mentioned in earlier messages then?
Thanks for your attention.
Cibus medicina tua et medicina cibo vestro. Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food. -Hippocrates
Yes, your calculations are correct. Be sure to add the 20 ml of 20% HCL to 80 ml of distilled water, and not the other way around! Adding water to acid can cause splattering of acid onto you.
When 4% HCL is used to activate MMS, (making MMS1 or CDH) the taste is much better than if 50% citric acid was used. And there will less chance of stomach upset when using HCL rather than CA.
To make CDS using 10% HCL, only one infusion will be needed to get 3000 ppm CDS using a 500 ml capacity receiver jar filled with 240 ml of water and using 12 ml of MMS and 10% HCL. If you use 4% HCL, then two infusions will be needed. In that case, 5 ml of MMS and 4% HCL (twice) would be the recipe for gassing into 240 ml of water.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.