victory13 wrote: I have 4% solution HCL and I mixed 1 drop of MMS to 1 drop 4% HCL, is that the correct way?
Yes that's correct.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
How to make HCL 4% solution (MMS activation) - Solution MUST be 4%
22 Jan 2014 19:02 #39076
On the 1st post of this thread,
How to activate MMS with HCL 4% solution:
• Use one drop of 4% ( pH ~0,1) HCL to each one drop of MMS.
• Add 100ml of water -- making the concentration as low as 0,004% HCL
The reaction time is approximately 30 seconds, depending on the outside temperature.
as I read and understand the directions I believe I am being told to add water to acid and not acid to water.
Could someone confirm that and either correct that post or me, and delete this post after.
You activate it, first, before it's added to the water (or the water added to it) - once activated, the constituents change, Ray. I've never heard of a problem with making MMS with HCl and then adding the water to those activated drops.
Archbishop - Genesis II Church of Health and Healing - Washington State
I believe the acid to water safety rule is for dealing with strong acid solutions. If acid is added to water too quickly the splash generated would be water arising not the acid. The other way around it would be acid splashing up at you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rev Ray, Simone.spek, jeffers, LiV
I started 1 month ago with CDH and made it with 5% Hcl and I was fine: tasted good, no difficulty in taking it at all. Now I take it with 4% Hcl and it is like water.
I wonder why is most of you still stuck to the various MMS CS CDS etc. formulations when making CDH is so easy, quick to prepare and pleasant to take. I say throw all this old stuff away and take a look into CDH.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.