I have two teeth with infection inside the teeth under ceramic restorations.
I have just started the protocol with 10 drops mms solution with 10 drops 50% citric acid activator and 20 drops dmso, with 90 ml water,
I have brushed the teeth a bit with it, then swished around the mouth with the rest for up to 10 mins.
i have done this 4 times, roughly going for the every two hrs thing mentioned in the protocol.
The teeth didnt hurt before starting this, though one felt soft under the bite. When swishing/brushing the mixture, the tooth with the worst infection hurts a bit, and some of the other teeth a bit sensitive
The teeth feel funny afterwards, kind of gummy .
When eating for the first time this morning I had pain in those two infected teeth that I didnt have before starting the protocol.
I am wondering if anyone else has experience with this and can tell me what is happening?
Am I doing something wrong?
Before starting this I was using things like myrrh, grapefruit seed extract, eucaplytus oil, clay, in the mouth to try and control infection a bit, also i take dmso and msm internally, and olive leaf extract,
and also tried swishing dmso and iodine around the mouth to see if I could hit that infection -
none of these things seemed to cause the pain thing that I have now.,
Once the teeth have settled shortly after swishing witth the mms/dmso mixture, they dont hurt anymore, but feel "gummy" for a long time, and I am pretty sure if I tried to eat again
they would hurt with the bite - the tooth that hurts most with the bite is the most infected one the other one settled with soft biting after a few minutes, it was not so bad.
Wondering if the protocol is activating something in the tooth, is it good or bad?
I have been hunting through the forum for hours to try to find other peoples experiences, its seems some use this protocol with the citric acid and mms and dmso,
and seem to be ok with it,
and others develop issues?
I am a bit afraid to try more because i have spent the day trying to resettle my teeth, after this initial very strong and kind of scary reaction - but I dont want to give up either.
I would stop using MMS1 until your mouth is back to "normal", and then use CDS and see how that works for you.
is a PDF file which describes the process if using 4% HCL to make CDS. You can use the 50% citric acid you have to make it and only need one infusion, whereas if using 4% HCL you will need two infusions as shown in this video
Andreas Kalcker made recently which shows my method as described in the 2015 PDF.
Note that to make CDS using 50% citric acid, the amounts needed are different. If using a 500 ml container as Andreas shows, you will need 12 ml of both MMS and 50% citric acid in the shot glass or candle holder. Put 240 ml of water into the 500 ml container. It is really simple once you have made it; really!
I did stop using the MMS yesterday morning after I realised how bad it was becoming in my mouth.
Some of my teeth are still ultra-sensitive, i cant put a toothbrush in there and am mouth gargling with salt water and myrrh tincture to keep the teeth clean.
I bought the jar and shot glass for the CDS.
So to be sure
12 drops MMS
12 drops 50% citric acid ,
in the shot glass inside the other jar with water
and leave for 24 hrs all up?
I just want to make absolutely sure I dont mess up!
also Andreas mentioned in his video about external temperature determining the strength of the CDS solution gained.
Its cold here in NZ at the moment, ranging between 0 - 15deg Celcius.
Is it better for me to leave it out at room temperature when making the CDS solution, or put it in the hot water cupboard for more warmth?
And, once the solution is made, and my teeth back to normal, do you have a recommendation of strength and technique for using on the teeth?
I find that when I put mms on my skin I only feel wet, but when I put it on a scratch or a zit which is starting to form it hurts like crazy.... so I think the pain you feel is the mms killing the bacteria.
The gummy feeling you have scares me, so I would spit it out after a minute.
I brush my teeth twice a day with a toothpaste which has chlorine dioxide in it, it also comes in two parts that you have to mix prior to using. My dental hygienist told me it's what everyone in the dental profession uses... but they don't tell their patients!. So, it is safe.
I did wonder that the pain might be some kind of process at first -
but I dont think so so much now because of two things;
one; I havent used any MMS for about 34 hours now and still have pain and sensitivity in various teeth upon contact, ie, eating or brushing (which I still cant do).
I had no sensitivity or pain in these teeth previously.
two; after I stopped the MMS and was trying to settle my mouth, I put a wet teabag in my mouth to try and draw out infection as after the MMS
and it coloured my teeth very yellow in a way it normally doesnt -
ie, I believe the integrity of the enamel was damaged and so the teeth sucked up the colour in an unusual way.
The "gummy" feel, also led me to this conclusion.
So I cant say all this definitively because i dont have much experience - this is my first time! But that is my sense of what happened.
I think the citric acid did a number on my teeth, and combining the solution with the DMSO may have worsened this effect.
How some people can seem to use this solution without this effect - i dont know?
My teeth arent that horrendous I believe, lol. Mostly they are decent..
Anyways, it has been a bit scary, and traumatic - I am going to make up the CDS and try that first, because that is what I have to hand, but i will be pretty cautious I think,
and will wait till my teeth feel normal again first.
And I do hope they do - I have been worried the damage might be serious/not easily resolved
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.