Also, please remember these are systemic parasite medications which are much stronger than the Mebendazole and Pyrantel Pamoate used on the Kalcker-Rivera parasite protocol for autism. Usually these are used under the care of a doctor. If you have parasites in sensitive organs such as the eyes, central nervous system, brain etc., then killing too many at once can be a big problem. However some people do decide to self treat and this gives you the info you need.
Dr. D. KLINGHARDT PROTOCOL
(systemic parasite medications)
The following represents only PART of Dr. K.’s protocol. Other herbs and therapies comprise the complete protocol. They can be found in the “A Deep Look Beyond Lyme” in the note book. That information is from 2011 and is being updated as Dr. K and other physicians learn more.
The following drugs are used for a year in rotation to kill parasites.
1. Biltricide 600 mg - twice daily (q. 12 hours) for two days
Absorption increases most when taken with a high carb meal. A high fat meal increases it almost as much. Take with grapefruit juice to increase absorption also.
2. Ivermectin 12 mg - one 12 mg (or four 3 mg) tablet(s) four times per day for fourteen days (take at the same time as Pyrantel Pamoate) on an EMPTY stomach.
Pyrantel pamoate (liquid – 4 teaspoons) 1000 mg per day at bedtime for fourteen days.
3. Albenza 400 mg - Two 200 mg tablets twice per day for fourteen days (after completing fourteen days on Ivermectin and Pyrantel). Take with food. (every 12 hours)
4. Alinia 1000 mg - Two 500 mg tablets twice per day for fourteen days (after completing Albenza) every 12 hours
(A's addition from Dr. Clark’s Book - Levimasole 100 mg (3 times/day) before meals)
THEN 2 HERBS:
5. Mimosa Pudica (Biopure) - ½ teaspoon 2x/day for fourteen days mixed drink, milk or juice
6. Arteminisin (Biopure) - 200mgs 2x/day for fourteen days.
ALWAYS take with 4 oz. of grapefruit juice 30 minutes before meals.
4. Alinia/Nitazoxanide 500 mg - Two twice per day for fourteen days (after completing Albenza). www.alldaychemist.com/1314-nizonide.html (Nizonide) 500mg/6pills $2.00; need 28pills/mo.;
$14 for 1 month of treatment.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.