MMS (CLO2) kills pathogens and flushes clean out organs. Dr. Richard Schulze always recommended to do a bowel flush first, then work your way up from there. Otherwise, toxins/waste from upstream flushes can clog up a sluggish bowel.
This is what I meant when I referred to a colon cleanse:
"The FIRST STEP in any health program is cleansing and detoxifying your bowel. A sluggish, constipated, swollen bowel can compress a nearby area, putting pressure on it, causing pain, blockage, inflammation, disease, or emit infection and toxins, which can affect any area of the body. This explains why 80% of Dr. Schulze's patients had their problems literally disappear after doing his 5-Day BOWEL Detox."
I had a successful liver flush and I threw out a lot of stones the good news is just got my mms in the mail .i read over the starting procedure, how nauseous do people get with the 1/4cup starting procedure ?i been having digestive problems also ifs too strong should I neutralize it with vitamin c
Going slow (starting procedure) you should not need to worry about nausea. Have Vit C at hand just in case is good.
Feel any better now that you got rid of the stones?
Regarding your digestive issues.. If you're low on stomach acid, proteins won't be digested properly. Undigested protein is known to irritate the intestines. Optimizing stomach acid production would then be the remedy. This is just one of several possible causes for "digestive issues".
I did the liver flush and YES I do feel better then before I can eat meat again but I had no gallblader/liver BUT I know liver flush only last for few days because the stones move forward towards the liver
hey guys it looks like I didnt follow the instructions on one of my MMS on the first time.I was supposed to add water to the bottle that has the citric acid inside but I used a little bit of the tiny crystals to activate my first dose.I added the water after I used a ittle bit of those crystals will it affect the ratio when I mix it with MMS?Also AFTER i added the water I overfloowed it with water and I threw a tiny bit away.Should I just get a new one? I only lost tiny bit of crystals
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.