I just watched this Edwin and I don't think it's a good diet for a person with type 2 diabetes. If you take a good look at the ketogenic diet (or low carb high fat diet) you'll see that not only can it reverse type 2 diabetes but it has also been proven to be good for the heart.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edwin3110, Livelonger, alloplant
SC stands for Sodium Chlorite (NaClO2)
Be aware of the T in ChloriTe. Had it been ChloriDe with a D it would have been ordinary table salt.
In many parts of the world Sodium is written as Natrium.
CDH stands for "Chlorine Dioxide Holding" and which is a certain amount of Chlorine Dioxide gas suspended in water. CDH is one of several methods of using Chlorine Dioxide.
We make Chlorine Dioxide by mixing Sodium Chlorite 28% with an acid, preferably HCL 4%. This mixture is called MMS1, or "Master Mineral Solution 1". Water is added to this mixture for both topical use and oral ingestion.
CD is an oxidizing agent.
The immune system of both animals and humans do generate powerful oxidants like Hydrogen Peroxide and Hypochlorous acid in order to deal with harmful pathogens, bacteria, toxins etc. For me this is the best explanation for why CD works so well against so many diseases.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.