Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
DMSO: Dimethyl sulfoxide: Ingested or used topically
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC:

protocol 1000+ 26 Mar 2024 15:01 #81928

  • CLO2
  • CLO2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 5393
  • Thank you received: 4260

Thank you for that information.

I'd take one drop and use in some water and spray once a day. I could use more water and do it maybe once a week or every second week.

How about using MMS1 daily on the face? (10 drops MMS1 in 30ml).


Personally I would use CDS and not MMS1 on my face. CDS is only chlorine dioxide (CLO2) in water. MMS1 when activated for 30 seconds contains 10% of available CLO2. Stomach acid may release the other 90%. 

When spraying MMS1 topically, you will have a little CLO2 and also residual SCS and some acid. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: tusia_m

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

protocol 1000+ 26 Mar 2024 16:36 #81931

  • tusia_m
  • tusia_m's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
Is MMS1 and CDS two different things? In Jim's book he writes:
"MMS1: Also referred to as activated MMS . (Note the added “1” to MMS.) It is MMS (sodium chlorite) plus an activator (food acid). When the two are mixed together they produce MMS1 (chlorine dioxide [ClO 2 ])." According to this CDS is MMS1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

protocol 1000+ 26 Mar 2024 19:00 #81933

  • CLO2
  • CLO2's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 5393
  • Thank you received: 4260
CDS and MMS1 are very different. This graphic may help explain the difference. 

   

"When the two are mixed together they produce MMS1 (chlorine dioxide [ClO2]"
Yes when combined, some CLO2 is released from SCS. 10% is released after 30 seconds of activation, and stomach acid may release the other 90%. 
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by CLO2.

protocol 1000+ 26 Mar 2024 21:40 #81934

  • tusia_m
  • tusia_m's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
Thank you.

I've checked other posts and found this video how to make CDS odysee.com/@Kalcker:7/How_to_make_CDS:a.
He's using 5ml of each solution. He doesn't talk about the size of the jar but I found this (attached) so I assume it's 500ml. 

In this post here I can double the citric acid solution to make it within 3h, is that true?  mmsforum.io/goto/cds/38514-making-cds#78542 

stu77000 post=78542
For those who don't have the patience for 2 infusions. Not my recipes, think I got them from Charlotte Lackney.
Will still need to test with LaMotte test strips.

Quick CDS
Hydrochloric Acid
For the Quick CDS method it’s 5 mls Sodium Chlorite & 10 mls of HCL, this can take 3-7 hours to be done.
Citric Acid
For Citric Acid it’s 12ml Sodium Chlorite + 24ml Citric Acid and this should be closer to 3 hours.
 . If I want to make a smaller amount, a smaller jar, do I still keep the 5ml as a default or do I use less of the solutions.?


I've read that the solution stays active for a very long time. Since I only want to use it for my face (otherwise I use MMS1) I think that's a lot of solution to make. I'm not sure if I understood correctly, but with each opening it's loosing it's potency? What proportions should I keep to make less of it? Or should I just store it in small amber bottles? How do other store it?

And may I ask what is the difference for the skin using MMS1 and CDS water?

 

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

protocol 1000+ 28 Mar 2024 15:29 #81957

  • tusia_m
  • tusia_m's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
And do you just spray CDS on your face?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

protocol 1000+ 30 Mar 2024 01:29 #81977

  • Jeranie
  • Jeranie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 69
  • Thank you received: 48
I use a pipette or plastic syringe to get what I need from the glass container containing CDS. If I use it topically I'll just put it in my hand and apply. Carefully so's I don't get it everywhere and stain something. I've found that the spray bottles don't last too long when filled with CDS.

If you keep the CDS in the frig you don't need to worry so much about the solution losing potency. Under 50° there is very little to no off gassing. Open, get what you need, close and put back in the frig. It will last a good while
The following user(s) said Thank You: tusia_m

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

protocol 1000+ 02 Apr 2024 10:16 #82000

  • BillPopMMS
  • BillPopMMS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1092
  • Thank you received: 364
I would think that would be okay.
Sorry I took so long to answer.
Unfortunately, no one else answered.
I would verify that treatment with what is stated in Jim Humble's "MMS Health Recovery Guidebook".
 
NOTE: Any and all information supplied in online or offline communications that pertains to,
mentions, replies to inquiries about, and/or involves a discussion of, the information on my website,
ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com, falls under the Disclaimer on my website.

CHP – The Clean Health Protocol
www.ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com/

You will find info there regarding Jim Humble's "MMS Health Recovery Guidebook".
The following user(s) said Thank You: tusia_m

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

protocol 1000+ 12 Apr 2024 10:12 #82085

  • tusia_m
  • tusia_m's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Member
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Thank you received: 1
BillPopMMS  and CLO2  and  Jeranie
I have made the CDS and used it with diluted DMSO and it's great! Thank yo so much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2