Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
DMSO: Dimethyl sulfoxide: Ingested or used topically

TOPIC:

Question 31 Aug 2022 08:16 #76629

  • BillPopMMS
  • BillPopMMS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 1118
  • Thank you received: 370
The MMS wasn't working well for me, so I thought maybe my gastric HCl might
be low and not very much was activating in my stomach.

So I switched to the 24,000 ppm CDS because it is 100% activated.
But it still wasn't really working.

So I figured maybe I had a Mold / Fungus issue, so I did that Protocol,
and it started working, so that must have been the problem.

I don't know where I got it, maybe I am susceptible to it having been
attacked by it for so many years, or maybe I never got completely rid of it
and it built back up. But molds and fungi are all around us, and possibly
or probably getting worse with Climate Change. (along with a lot of other
nasty viruses and bacteria and other pathogens and toxic things)

I do like the CDS now, because I have it in the little squeeze bottle in a
jar in the fridge, so I just take it out, squeeze the drops, add water, and drink.

Jim Humble thinks that the extra SCS that doesn't activate in our stomachs
with MMS might be doing some good stuff, too, so you aren't getting that
with CDS. Something to think about. I'm thinking about doing some MMS
every now and then, too. As usual, Can't Hurt, Might Help.

And a Mold & Fungus Protocol at least once a month.
 
NOTE: Any and all information supplied in online or offline communications that pertains to,
mentions, replies to inquiries about, and/or involves a discussion of, the information on my website,
ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com, falls under the Disclaimer on my website.

CHP – The Clean Health Protocol
www.ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com/

You will find info there regarding Jim Humble's "MMS Health Recovery Guidebook".
The following user(s) said Thank You: runningmyrace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by BillPopMMS.