Tryng to find the amount of DMSO to take with CDS, actually the CDS is labelled as Activated Mineral Solution which i believe is the same.
This solution is 8000 PPM, is this weaker than 3000 PPM which i believe is what you get from activated MMS ?
The main question is how many drops do i use of DMSO with the Activated mineral solution being 8000 PPM
This is my first time with CDS / AMS and have been using it for around 10 days on Protocol 115, IE 8 ml over 2 hours in a liter of water. I seem to feel more alive generally and sleeping deeper.
I do get itchiness from time to time for no real reason, but i have itchyness here, there and everywhere moreso now when taking the solution.
So basically i want to get the solution to penetrate further as suggested in Protocol 115 but doesnt suggest an amount
I do suffer from digestive issues and Psoriasis but my gut feeling is possibly a parasite problem as i have some symptoms IE Foggyness, weight loss/ muscle loss, itchy bum especially after sweet stuff etc. I actually started taking Digestive Bitters a couple of months ago which really helped my digestion and has reduced my Psoriasis to more of an eczema, and stools are becoming more reguarly normal. But i want to clean up inside as much as possible as i am getting on a bit and want to go the distance with quality
Searching the web I found AMS at
Is that where you bought your CDS? I don't see CDS listed on that website. Are you mixing AMS and activator to make MMS1?
Your CDS rated at 8000 ppm CLO2 content is almost three times as strong as normal 3000 ppm CDS. I hope your bottle is cold (<50F) before opening it, so you don't lose too much CLO2 when the cap is off. Also keep CDS out of light, especially sunlight.
You could add up to 3 drops of DMSO to each dose of CDS you ingest. Be sure to add DMSO to each dose and not to the one liter of water, as DMSO will reduce CLO2 content over time.
You could also apply CDS to your eczema externally. CDS is excellent for skin use and often is applied full strength.
and the bottle got delivered as per photo attached, stating AMS
The info states its 8000 PPM on Australian website an 3000 PPM on the other website, so on Protocol 115 it sounds like i have been taking 3 times the amount stated
I must admit its a bit confusing
I am keeping it cold in the fridge and out the sunlight
I have emailed the web hosting company as to why MMSinfo.org is not working.
Attached here is the file on dosing with CDS & CDH when following MMS protocols designed only for MMS1.
I now see the bottle you have and it does not say CDS, so I assume it is MMS? Did they only send you one bottle? If so, and you can smell CLO2 gas when the cap is removed, then it could be CDS or CDH. The statement on their website about dosing is not correct for ingestion. I have not found one seller of CDS on the web that has it right! What most people don't realize is that MMS1 in only slightly activated (~10%) externally and the other 90% should happen in a stomach with normal amounts of gastric acids.
3 drops of the CDS preparation for every 1 drop of activated MMS
Actually, you would need 20 drops (0.825 ml) of 8000 ppm CDS if ingested. (one drop = 0.042ml when the standard is 24 drops to each milliliter)
The PDF file you attached was taken from my website, MMSinfo.org. They did not ask my permission. The nerve.
This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
This message has an attachment file. Please log in or register to see it.
Jim Humble says to use up to 3 drops of DMSO with each 1 drop dose of MMS1.
If you look at the amount of CLO2 in terms of milligrams, that would be 3 drops of DMSO per 6.7 mg of CLO2 (a 1 drop MMS1 dose fully activated). If using 0.825 ml of 8000 ppm CDS, that also contains 6.7 mg of CLO2.
Again, be sure to add DMSO to each dose and not the 1 liter bottle that contains 8 doses.
Btw, the web hosting company I use for MMSinfo.org had a "massive" hardware failure, so I don't know when or if, MMSinfo.org will arise from the ashes.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.