Chrisss wrote: I made the cdh overnight method and when tested my chlorine dioxide test strip was brown! Why?
Sounds like you didn't dilute it, or dilute it properly before testing with the test strips. (Thanks for that great document ClO2!)
Chrisss, next time you make CDH you might want to try CDH4000. Because it comes out to be 4000 ppm and uses 20 drops per ml as it's bases, all the numbers are much easier to work with.
By the way, if you don't already have a pipette for taking it out of the bottle, I highly recommend you get one (or some) because a 3ml pipette makes all the difference in the world when it comes to dosing. They're dirt cheap too.
Let us know how you like CDH.
All the best,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Thank you. I made it a according to the instructions with one cup of water and two teaspoons of the sodium chlorite and 2 teaspoons of HCL. I quickly capped it and stored as in a dark place overnight. I checked the next morning and my dipstick was brown for the original solution. Then I took 9 ml of distilled water, and added one of my solution and then tested it after stirring a little bit. Even that came out Brown. I have made this the exact same way but instead of using two teaspoons of each I only used one that was for CDs and it came out fine. But I wanted to do the CDH this time. Multiple reasons. I'm thinking it's just way too strong. I guess that's why it turned brown. I do have pipettes. I do have Andreas clackers book coming tomorrow or Tuesday in the mail and hopefully he has some of this information in there. I'm going to try to deluting the whole batch by 50% and then testing it again with my 9 mm of water and one of the solution that it produces. I guess I'll get it eventually. Thank you so much.
You're right. Next time I'll do 99-1.
That would make a big difference.
Just testing the fresh batch, it was bro w n. Guess cause my strips only go to 500.
If I would have just did 99-1. It would have probably been fine.
Ok I'll try again soon. Thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, CLO2
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.