i was diagnosed recently with c.difficile infection (colitis), i started with protocol 1000, any body has practical experience with this disease? can i take MMS and oral Vancomycin together is their any interactions? Cheers
Hi I have had cdiff many times in the past. Just last a little over 2 weeks ago I started having bloody Diarrhea and it was back, I was free of it for almost 2 years. OR AT LEAST SYMPTOMS FREE...I was completely shattered by the news..I caught the infection fast this time because I went to thw ER as soon as I had diarrhea/blood.... took mms 2 drops twice the first day, three the second day then I started to protocol 1000.. 3 drops every hour for 8 hours straight yesterday... yesterday was a little ruff abouy 4 doses in I think I started to get flush/detox from them had diarrhea and cramps . The diarrhea was 5 times. Then at 6 doses the diarrhea eased up..Keep in mind the last pill I took of metronidazole was the nighy before protocol 1000 I knew the bacteria was still there because of the smell .. I think vanco will not interact.. In the past I was on every antibiotic for this Metronidazole, Vanco, Dificid, I even had a stool transplant and still had to take dificid 2 times after...I was very sick. AND IM ONLY 29 YEARS OLD RIGHT NOW.....So this time I hope to beat this horrible super bug. I'm trying to stay more positive this time around also. I take Florastor, Culturelle, drink alot of kefir. I cut up alot and swallow some garlic colves ( and a little oil to be able to swallow them) I bought some organic tumeric and have been saving them empty pill capsules I use to put the probiotics in my kids drinks ( I'm doing everything in my power to keep them from not getting this from me).. With all that being said this morning is my second day of protocol 1000 i woke up feeling great with no discomfort at all I tried to used the restroom and nothing... So I will continue my treatment with hopefull thoughts......Sara.....
Call me crazy but wouldn't daily enemas with CDS or CDH in the solution work to cure this anaerobic bacterial infection? Or how about a colonic cleanse with CDS or CDH in the solution?
Google search for Colonic Cleanse:
"A second method is called colonic irrigation or colon hydrotherapy, in which a practitioner flushes out the colon by sending gallons of water into the body through a tube inserted into a person's rectum. This procedure can cost about $80 to $100 per session."
Hope that helps.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
The following user(s) said Thank You: CLO2, fourfingerz, Quazzie1
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.