Thanks for this post here do you suggest it will work for prostate enlargement as to shrink it?.
Please any solution will be appreciated.
I'm not an expert, just sharing what others have done. Here is something I missed, Protocol R.
- RECTAL, WITH KNOB
Protocol R is specially designed for rectal application using a rubber irrigator or pump, with an approximately 100–150 ml capacity.
1. Activate 6 drops of MMS in a glass.
2. Add 150 ml of water at body temperature.
3. Absorb the solution into the irrigator, squeezing out the air inside.
4. Apply Vaseline or lubricant lotion to the tip of the irrigator.
5. Insert it into the rectum and empty the irrigator completely.
6. Hold the liquid in for about three minutes before evacuating.
That is the optimum protocol for anal fissures, hemorrhoids, and especially for prostate cancer, in which case it is repeated after each stool. It’s a simple and effective protocol with no side effects.
- CD removes toxicity and disintegrates adherences.
- The elimination of toxicity reduces fatigue.- Most diseases originate in the gastrointestinal system.
- CD removes biofilm, bacteria, candida, fungi, encapsulated fecal matter, and parasites.
- The portal vein provides quick access to the liver from the colon.- Blood flows through the liver every three minutes.
- The protocol is an easy and quick way of detoxing the liver and blood.
- It is effective against chronic and autoimmune illnesses.
- This method was known in ancient times and was common practice up until the ‘60s. It is currently less known because some consider it unsanitary.
- It is an essential Hindu healing practice.
- It is indispensable for detox therapies.
- The large intestine is the body’s sewer. One daily stool means intestinal health.
- This protocol is a substitution for oral treatments in most cases.