Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to MMS Forum!

We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this forum category. Get to know your fellow board members and their interests and skills. Please come and participate in educating people about the healing miracle that is MMS, and join the movement to make it available to the World!
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC:

New from PA-USA some basic ?s 29 Sep 2021 23:18 #71455

  • Old-Duckman
  • Old-Duckman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

I have already purchased 80% NaCLO2 & 31% Hydrocloric Acid. Downloaded Jim Humble's book.

Questions:

1 - What size digital scale should I get...3000 Gm or 1000 Gm. Any links?

2 - Is there a list of glass items I need? Such as graduated cylinder, bottles, droppers...etc.

Looking forward to having MMS to use for whatever it might be needed for. Especially with this whole covd garbage going around. I know the whole thing is a scamdemic and I want to be in charge of my health not the NWO scumbags!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New from PA-USA some basic ?s 30 Sep 2021 00:17 #71460

  • Ripples
  • Ripples's Avatar
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
  • Posts: 12
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello!

I don't know the answer to your questions, since we bought the ready-made stuff.

We're also from PA and happy to see others calling out the scamdemic and NWO!

Best of luck in your journey!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New from PA-USA some basic ?s 30 Sep 2021 06:14 #71471

  • stu77000
  • stu77000's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Posts: 198
  • Thank you received: 129

Hi all,

I have already purchased 80% NaCLO2 & 31% Hydrocloric Acid. Downloaded Jim Humble's book.

Questions:

1 - What size digital scale should I get...3000 Gm or 1000 Gm. Any links?

2 - Is there a list of glass items I need? Such as graduated cylinder, bottles, droppers...etc.

Looking forward to having MMS to use for whatever it might be needed for. Especially with this whole covd garbage going around. I know the whole thing is a scamdemic and I want to be in charge of my health not the NWO scumbags!!!




 

A 1000 gram scale should be fine IMO as you only need to measure up to 720 grams to make 1 litre of MMS (720 grams of distilled water), and that will last a long time. Unless you are planning on making bigger quantities than that.... You can obviously adjust the amount to make smaller quantities.

Here is something I have that might help, it's a copy and paste so adjust according to your needs.

Supplies Needed:
  1. Sodium chlorite powder or flakes (usually available in pool supply stores, chemical supply houses, and/or sometimes online). Sodium chlorite is most often available at 80% sodium chlorite, with the remaining 20% mostly table salt and possibly some trace minerals.
  2. Distilled water . Distilled water is best, but in a pinch, if it is absolutely not available you can use bottled water, though this is not preferred. Never use tap water.
  3. An accurate (to 1 gram) scale with a tare feature that measures grams.
  4. 1 large glass jar preferably at least 1½ liter size with a plastic lid (a Ball Mason jar works well). (Note: Mason jars come with metal lids, but plastic lids designed specifically to fit Mason jars can be purchased separately in many stores that have kitchen supplies or online.)
  5. 1 long handled plastic spoon (serving spoon style).
  6. Some extra clean plastic tablespoons or teaspoons for measuring and mixing purposes.
  7. Extra plastic containers , (two or three) more or less 1 liter capacity for measuring.
  8. A measuring device that measures up to 100 milliliters (a graduated cylinder, measuring cylinder or mixing cylinder such as used in laboratories or High School science class works well). I bought a whole lot ranging from 10 ml to 250 ml, they were plastic though not glass so super cheap.
  9. White or unbleached coffee filters .
  10. A glass bottle with a plastic lid for storing the finished product, preferably amber or green colored glass. Or, you might want to use smaller bottles 2 or 4 ounce size if you are bottling this solution for several people.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by stu77000.
  • Page:
  • 1