I've been looking at the technical specs for various sodium chlorite powders that are available. Jim says that as long as it's a technical grade at 80%, it's good. But I've been seeing that the powders contain a variety of undesirable contaminants in the remaining 20%, such as arsenic, lead, mercury, sodium chlorate, sodium hydroxide, sodium sulfate...
Would these contaminants not be harmful to the body?
How does the sodium chlorite react with these molecules once activated with the citric acid?
Do these contaminants get destroyed by the activated sodium chlorite?
If so, how long would it take for the activated solution to destroy these other things?
Would it be best to let it sit a while before drinking it?
Have there been any tests done indicating that these things become inert?
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.