I'm a holistic nutritionist, an intuitive health-coach
Thank you received: 61
The documentary is still viewable. I entered my email address on request and voilá: moldymovie.com/movie/
I'd never heard from sickness due to mold in homes, only about arthritis symptoms when the home is damp.
Here's a quote from Jim Humble's 2016 book. I highly recommend it:
How Does It Work
The tiny particles of the universe are held together by the electrons that surround them. Any action that results in the change of the electrons that hold matter together is considered oxidation. You may have thought that oxidation is somehow adding oxygen to what is being oxidized, but not so. Basically, oxidation either removes or changes the position of electrons that hold things together. This either completely destroys the substances or changes them into something else.
MMS and Oxidation
MMS1 (chlorine dioxide) destroys pathogens (diseasecausing microorganisms) not by using oxygen, but by oxidizing them. MMS1 draws away some of the electrons that hold the pathogens together, thus resulting in their destruction. MMS1 is also completely destroyed in the destructive process, leaving behind only a very minute amount of table salt (sodium chloride [NaCl]) and neutralized oxygen that simply washes out of the body. Various poisons created by the pathogens are also destroyed by the oxidation process. The fact is that MMS1 does not heal the body from sickness. As the oxidation process of killing the pathogen takes place, it is the body, freed from toxins, that heals the body. Beneficial bacteria are highly resistant to oxidation and thus are not harmed by chlorine dioxide.
Other Oxidizing Processes
Oxygen is the oxidizer that nature has designated for use in the human body because of its many important characteristics. Current oxygen therapies involve more than just breathing. In one type of oxygen therapy, the subject enters a pressurized hyperbaric chamber filled with pure oxygen. Pure oxygen under pressure is many times more effective than non-pressurized oxygen. This has many benefits and in some cases has worked miracles. Unfortunately, the increased pressure also multiplies the negative characteristics of oxygen, namely increasing the oxygen’s ability to oxidize (destroy) good cells as well as bad ones.
This treatment is also very expensive, and multiple treatments are usually required; therefore, the majority of mankind simply cannot afford the cost.
Two other very powerful oxidizers that are sometimes used in the body are hydrogen peroxide and ozone. While both of these have been and are used to help eradicate
disease, at the same time, they can damage the body when used improperly. Both are more powerful than oxygen or MMS1 (chlorine dioxide). Hydrogen peroxide and ozone can and do destroy many things including human body tissues.
Pathogens hide deep in body tissues. Because hydrogen peroxide and ozone, just like chlorine dioxide, are destroyed when they oxidize something, they are usually destroyed by oxidizing body tissues before they reach the pathogens hiding in the tissues. They can also be destroyed by poisons and impurities in the blood and tissues. Ozone and hydrogen peroxide may be useful sometimes but they should never be used by someone who is not highly trained in their use.
The oxidation potentials of these four oxidizers are given below. The strength of any particular oxidizer is measured in volts and as you can see, chlorine dioxide (MMS1) is the least strong of the four oxidizers. Because MMS1 is selective (oxidizing pathogens and not body tissues), it can be both more effective in oxidizing pathogens, as well as being safer than these other oxidizers.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.