I have a lung problem and tried H2O2 infusions for several months doing 1 a week. They worked in the beginning but due to my lack of veins I couldn't do them at the rate needed to be more effective which would have been 2 a week for a total of 30, which he told me I needed. The cost was $100 per infusion. In order to continue I would have needed a pic line and no doctor would order one for me. I have been using MMS since Feb 3rd and am doing really good. I also tried to inhale H2O2 but that didn't work out very well and you must be really careful with that mode of delivery. Hope this helps you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pam, Mickey, paul
Drink it. There's a lot of info on the net. The gut is where it does the most good anyway.
Hippocrates said" All disease begins in the gut". Thats not entirely true, because we ingest toxic metals and petro-poisions first, then our bodies (guts), get overloaded and we get sick. Its all about toxic load. Everything we talk about here is "Toxic load" related.
Brandy, have you thought about using a nebulizer? Ive got a $35 nebulizer on the way that Im going to try out, to see what it can offer. Thinking about trying the H2O2 and MMS, after I look into it a little further.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.