For about a year now I have been brushing my teeth with MMS. When brushing my teeth my mouth gets a lot of white foam. My whole family uses the MMS protocol to brush their teeth, yet my mouth is the only one that gets very foamy. I am interested in people thoughts and experience with this?
Could be a pH difference problem. You could measure the pH of your mouth before using MMS1 and the pH of the MMS1 + water solution itself. Try changing the water you mix with the MMS1 drops. If that does not work, use CDS plus water for teeth brushing. It does not contain any residual MMS or acid activator. MMS1 is about 10% activated externally, so it has a lot of unactivated MMS and probably some activator, too.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.