Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
MMS2: Calcium Hypochlorite, Turns into Hypochlorous acid in water
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Plz help me to determine if this brand and its product is approved mms2

Plz help me to determine if this brand and its product is approved mms2 01 Mar 2017 10:47 #55027

Greetings

Our newest swimming pool shop is selling calcuinm hypochrite up 70 % but Ian still worked about the other 30% which is inert ingredients as written. The brand name is HI CHLON 70. Photos attached

Kindly Can I consume this product as mms2?

Thanks in advance
Mr. Slam
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Plz help me to determine if this brand and its product is approved mms2 01 Mar 2017 19:29 #55031

This looks like a good product for use as MMS2. Notice one of the "Primary Uses" is for drinking water purification. And 70% Calcium Hypochlorite is a higher percentage than normally found. If I am reading the label correctly, this bucket contains 45 Kg. That will be a life-time supply for you!
2 ml of 3000 ppm original CDS equals a 1 drop MMS1 dose in a normal stomach
www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/mms1_equates_to_cdh_and_cds.pdf
Telegram Channel: t.me/MMSinfo
Websites: MMSinfo.org * www.facebook.com/groups/ebolacures/
Instructional Videos: www.youtube.com/channel/UCXv6hCnvjMmGg4_AYq4wlNw
Instructional Videos: www.brighteon.com/channel/clo2works
Answers to many questions are in Jim Humble's books: jhbooks.org/
How to use CDS, CDH in Protocols: www.mmsinfo.org/infosheets/CDS_CDH_and_Protocols-2.pdf

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Plz help me to determine if this brand and its product is approved mms2 05 Apr 2017 13:15 #55364

Yes, it looks correct. I recently got a similar percentage Calcium Hypochlorite. I took a few baths with it first to see if it would help my skin. I tried it this morning with a size 3 capsule.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1