Sorry to read about your cat. I had a dog that had cancer and died. I used MMS but unfortunately it was too late stage to work effectively. It did reduce the inflammation. I used a measured syringe( without a needle) to orally administer the MMS.
If I had a pet today that had cancer I would try artemisinin. It reduces the size of tumors as it robs them of iron. Good to have lots of tools for treatment.
Thank you for your suggestions. I will look into this product more today. You are right all tools are good for the right reasons!
I checked the website, it seems that I cannot find this product to purchase. I live in canada, Quebec.
Would you know a place to purchase Artemisinin? It could be Canada or USA preferably.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.