Hi - I am brand new both to this forum and in learning about MMS. My 7 year old cat has gotten very ill in recent weeks. She has lost significant weights, weighing only 7 pounds now, and has been diagnosed with uveitis (an eye condition which may require removal of her eye) and a severe pancreas problem - doctors think it is cancer but I refused biopsies. She is now on an appetite stimulant, oral prednisone, and eye drops. My question is: can MMS help her? If so, where do I purchase it, how much dosage should she get, and should I continue with the medications? Thank you!
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.