I have lost two boxer dogs to lymphoma. So when I noticed the slowdown/usual symptoms in my current three-year-old, I started him on MMS. He's 75 lbs., so I've been giving him 3 activated drops 2 x a day for about a week. He's tolerating it well. How long should I give it to him to really get rid of the lymphoma? A week? Month? Is there any harm in continuing it after a week?
The Boxer breed are very prone to allergy's a strict diet is necessary they are usually gluten intolerant so no cerials at all. No sweets chocolates or your dinner leftovers.
Dogs are carnivores so give them meat and fats, no oils no greens if you must use tinned or dry food use only a "with rice" mix.
My Boxer was born with a heart murmur but by doing the above made it to over 17years old [shocking].
Oh and avoid the vaccinations mine had them as a pup and the one shot 6 months before getting her tumor [hmmm], She only had that as papilloma was going about at the time and I was worried and ignorant.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.