It is recommended to follow Protocol 1000 using MMS1 for 3 weeks or until you are well.
I would stop taking vitamin-C and wait about 2 days before beginning Protocol Starting Procedure. When you finish the SP you would normally begin Protocol 1000. You should not take vitamin-C at any time when following those protocols, in my opinion.
"If the amount of CLO2 generated in 30 seconds is only 10% of the total amount possible from MMS1, for any kind of formula would I need to remain longer the activated CLO2 before using, right?" Jim has determined that 30 seconds is the correct 'activation' time for his MMS1 protocols.
CDS is 100% CLO2 in distilled water. Activation happens in one container and CDS is formed in another container holding distilled water. The reactor container (MMS plus 4% HCL) in inside a larger container. Watch this video to see one way to make CDS.
Steve owns KV Lab, a seller of MMS products.
You said in one of the previous messages
"MMS1 normal activation time is 30 seconds as per Jim Humble. I do not know why he chose such a short activation time. As my testing has shown, the amount of CLO2 generated in 30 seconds is only 10% of the total amount possible from MMS. The other 90% CLO2 should be activated by stomach acid."
I know that according to Jim, is only 30 sec for activation, but according to your experience, could we last more time for activation on the way for releasing more CLO2 ? How long time according to you ?
This page of Steve is a seller or commercial website, do you have others links ? What's his family name ?
Some say to take MMS1 and CDH when your stomach is empty, but there may be more stomach acid when there is some food in your stomach. You would not want to eat a lot of food and then take MMS1 or CDH. With more stomach acid available, more CLO2 should be released from residual MMS in both MMS1 and CDH.
Metal containers should not be used. Plastic is okay. Glass is best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashanta, abusamra
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.