I just began using MMS protocol for tooth infections, brushing and rinsing 5 drops Sodium Chlorite + 5 drops activator + 10 drops DMSO in 3/4 cup of water. I have never used MMS before but have only heard amazing things about it for dental issues. I was recently told I would need a root canal on a molar and a filling in one of my premolars. So I was grateful to know this protocol existed, however, the very first day I brushed with it my infected teeth became wildly sensitive. Especially the premolar that I only needed a filling on. I had ZERO sensitivity in this tooth until the moment I began using the MMS. I have not found any relatable experiences here and do not know what to do. I thought perhaps it was something that would get worse before getting better but 5 days later and it's worse. I tried stopping for a day but it didn't relieve the pain. Then so I continued for the last two days hoping it was a phase in the healing process and it has gotten even worse. It is hurts every time I eat, drink, talk. No matter what the temperature it stings so badly when anything initially touches it and always has a mild ache. I'm so confused and feel like I'm going to have to make an emergency dental appointment. Sorry to repeat myself , but I had zero sensitivity or pain in this tooth til it made contact with the MMS. I also have sores in my mouth that only developed from using MMS. Does anyone have any insight as to what this possibly is or what to do about it? I started using this to heal naturally and hopefully save money by avoiding dental work and now it's sending me to the dentist quicker than if I hadn't touched it.
Following the Three Golden Rules, you should stop dosing as soon as you have any negative reactions.
You should not follow the protocol until your mouth/teeth are back to 'normal.'
If you decide to again try following the protocol, start with a 1 drop MMS1 dose and no DMSO. Slowly work up MMS1 dosage and then add 1 drop of DMSO. If no problems, then add 2 drops of DMSO the next time, etc.
I have terrible teeth and at one time also had a problem when brushing my teeth with CDS and CDH, so I stopped. One molar that has a root canal, is very sensitive even to just plain brushing. So, I don't brush that last tooth at all. It will be removed at a later date.
In case the high amount of residual MMS in MMS1 is the problem, you could try using CDH or CDS instead of MMS1; after your mouth returns to 'normal.'
You probably had a nerve that was very close to the surface and so it only took a little erosion to expose it and 5 activated drops is way to strong in my humble opinion. I use 50 to 75 ppm to brush my teeth, which is easy to determine by just diluting CDH (and is less than 1 activated drop). Who knows what the ppm is of 5 drops.
I'd recommend going to a dentist. You've probably got an exposed nerve.
May you be well,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Baxh, you mentioned having sores in your mouth that didn't exist before starting MMS. You may need to start the Fungi Protocol. You can find it starting on page 98 of Jim Humble's Health Recovery book.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.