When I popped my pill out of the blister pack it busted on back side, unknowingly I put in my mouth anyway it Burnt my tongue so I quickly drank it down with water. I noticed a fizzy on my tongue and throat for 15 minutes despite baking soda and drinking lots of water. I continued taking it every hour for two more hours and my tongue pain completely healed while my throat pain enraged and I now have a post nasal drip and wet ears. I see white patches in a scratch formation by night I lost my voice. Next day still sore. Is this a chemical burn? If so how do I relieve it? Keep on protocol? Herxheimer? It's was only day 2. I'm on day three don't know if I should keep going if its chemical burn? Or herxhiemer? Thanks for your guidance and help. I'm taking for Lyme and parasites.
To me it looks like a chemical burn, but as far as I know, there is not much to be done except wait for it to heal. It should recede in a few days, and you seem to have whistood the worst of it. You did what you had to by drinking lots of water, but now you just have to be patient.
It is definitely not a Herxheimer reaction, symptoms from that are much more general (nausea, diarrhea, feelings of exhaustion, etc...), and they usually appear if you take too much MMS too fast.
So my advice would be to go on with the treatment, perhaps switch to the MMS1 drops, which are already diluted when they get in your mouth (no burn risk), and will be easier to modulate in case of a Herx (with Lyme, it is almost a given).
I hope you will recover soon.
Well I took about 15 minutes ago a tablet in a capsule within 2 minutes I was burping with the taste of chlorine coming up my nose began dripping and within 10 minutes tummy ache it is a chemical reaction. Should I discontinue use? I feel as if it's really hurting me. My chest pain is pretty immediate too. I started with the drops. I had same gaseous effect with them even at 1 drop. When I did an apple before it would help. But the apple actually gave me indigestion today which was very odd. I feel like the chemical has hurt my gut?!?
You probably took too much of it. For some people 1 drop is already too much for a start. What you can do is try a half-drop (throw away half the glass) or even a quarter of a drop.
If it doesn't work, it might have to do with the acid you are using : citric acid is not always well-tolerated, and it is now suggested to switch to 4% hydrochlorous acid as an activator.
The reaction you had (taste of chlorine, indigestion, etc...) is not uncommon, and it does not mean damage to your stomach, just that it might be wiser to reduce dosage. Especially in the case of Lyme, you have to be very slow in the increase of the dose, and not be afraid to start very small.
I will say it again, at the usual dosage, neither mms 1 or 2 are toxic or dangerous to your health. But your body might not react kindly to a big starting dose, so be gentle, or you will feel too uncomfortable to continue the protocol.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.