Guys, please help. This mold problem is so tough, I have been on clay protocol for like months(for cancer suspects) Mms seems to help only with clay, as soon as I get off clay and take Mms plain, oh my goodness my tumor on the leg just goes crazy it swells up burns and red. This swelling has been for about 5 months now not going anywhere, I have been taking Mms with clay and borax baths. Recently I put black salve on this tumor, 24 hours later it formed eschlar, does it kill mold? My naturopat Dr took blood tests no cancer, she is sure its mold. How do I kill it and why does it reacts so much to Mms? Only clay helps with Mms and dmso. Here's a picture of my eschlar after applied black salve to tumor
You didn't say what MMS or Clay protocols you were using.
As much information as possible is a good idea, so people can analyze it
and try to figure out what MIGHT be going on.
From starting to now. Dosages, dosing, times per day, etc...
Are you sure you're not eating or drinking "bad stuff" (alcohol, caffeine, citrus, etc.)?
I always encourage people to eat STRICT Vegan (McVegan), which is health-promoting in and of itself,
if only until the problem is corrected)
I assume you're using Jim Humble's "MMS Health Recovery Guidebook",
but what methodology did you use?
Protocol 1000? Did you switch to P1000+ with DMSO?
You might try MMS2.
The redness and swelling could be a simple Herxheimer Reaction.
Although it is a bit odd that it only happens when you are not using Clay and just MMS.
Are you doing internal-oral and topical applications?
See my website, link below.
NOTE: Any and all information supplied in online or offline communications that pertains to,
mentions, replies to inquiries about, and/or involves a discussion of, the information on my website,
ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com, falls under the Disclaimer on my website.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.