Almost 100% (+/-) of the time, you shouldn't need anything other than "MMS".
I would hold off on pretty much everything and see if the MMS does what it does BEST.
It does depend on the illness or disease, to some degree.
NOTE: Any and all information supplied in online or offline communications that pertains to,
mentions, replies to inquiries about, and/or involves a discussion of, the information on my website,
ASpoonfulOfMedicine.com, falls under the Disclaimer on my website.
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.