SOS: MMS mouthwash with Chemical reactions. Emergency: We need Supports and help!
My sister has been currently suffering from inside mouth chemical reactions. She is in a so much pain for about a week and very depressed do to all the doctors and dentists cannot help anything.
Symptoms are inflammation of throat, bitterness tasting all in her mouth, her tongue is not tasting anything, super dryness in her mouth .it's sticky and has a film on it. Throat feels closing sometimes due to inflammation. Hard to swallow anything.
What happened: taking MMS mouthwash( regular amount 4drops into a cup) and after that she used Japanese pharmaceutical mouthwash.
Details below-> brush her teeth with regular toothpaste. Then everything went crazy!!!!!
Sodium azulene sulfonate hydrate
(Sodium Guarenate Hydrate)
CisH17Na03s • 1/2H20XI H20
309.36 or 318.36
Dark blue crystals or crystalline powder, odorless and tasteless. Slightly soluble in methanol, water or acetic acid
Slightly soluble in (100), slightly soluble in ethanol (95), and almost insoluble in acetic anhydride, diethyl ether, or hexane. pH of aqueous solution (1→200)It is between 6.0 and 9.0. changes depending on light.
please help anyway that she could get out from this chemical reaction in her mouth safely.
any leads, anything would help
Thank you so much for your support
Disclaimer:This forum provides general information and discussion about medicine, health and related subjects. The words and other content provided in this forum, and in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice. If the reader or any other person has a medical concern, you should consult with an appropriate licensed Physician or other Health Care provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this forum or any other linked materials. If you think you may have a medical emergency call your Doctor or 911 immediately.
The views expressed on this forum and website have no relations to any academic, hospital, practice or other institutions. This website is at times monitored. Anything the host finds offensive may be removed at his discretion. The host disclaims responsibility for anything posted by third-parties. Any statements on this forum/website related to Chlorine Dioxide, MMS or variations are not FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease.
MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4% Sodium Chlorite, 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) plus an acidic activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid) when combined produces Chlorine Dioxide.