As promised, I'm writing my progress and seeing what works and what doesn't.
Welcome to my journey! I am clearing herpes. It's in my throat/tonsils.
Since I started with MMS, I've noticed a decent improvement. Before starting my tonsils appeared to be getting worse, and now they've gone back to proper shape/sizing for each side.
- I am up to 3 drops of MMS (using 22.4% Sodium Chloride and 4% Hydrochloric Acid)
I take it hourly from 10am-6pm.
- I take one L-Lysine capsule of 1000mg before bed.
- I am eating 2 apples and 1 banana as my breakfast, oatmeal as my lunch, and rice with egg for dinner.
I tried fasting but was unsuccessful. It makes me nauseous to go so long without food.
I tried to get to 5 drops of MMS but it was clearly too much and I almost vomited before the end of the day. 4 drops and I made it through the day but I was feeling pretty bad. I'm working on my tolerance.
I don't know if Oregano oil/olive leaf oil is necessary, but given my research in the forum here, those and DMSO are very helpful, as well as coconut oil. I'll start taking them soon and see if there is a noticeable difference shortly thereafter.
So far MMS and L-Lysine on it's own have done a great job.
I'm also going to be making vegetable/fruit smoothies. Particularly of alkaline foods and alkaline forming foods. I figure my body's pH must be pretty bad.
An example of a smoothie I'll be making is as follows
- 1 avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut milk)
- 1/2 cup ice
If anyone else has a smoothie idea, please feel free to share!
Until next time!