My name is Kim and I have a 1.5 year old Bearded Dragon (lizard). Since October 11, 2021 he has been sick. He has been to 3 veterinarians for exotic and they are unable to diagnose his problem. Prior he was healthy. Diet super worms (now I know they are very fatty) and mustard greens. He gave up on crickets and roaches in July
1) Paralysis or weakness in front and rear legs. Sometimes he can walk, walk slowly with limping or unable to walk at all. This is still going on today..
2) He did have a eating problem when he got sick, but now it's getting better. Original Weight 647 grams now 635 grams.
He has had X-rays (Drs said X-rays were fine no MBD or fractures), no impaction, couple blood panels done (will post results) and waiting for Adenovirus results to come back in a week or so.
Original visit showed high red and white blood count and other things posted. (Possibly Sepsis, parasites)
Latest Dr. opinion:
Last Monday's visit dr said blood work showed a little elevated WBC and continued antibiotic.
1) Just finished 3rd round of antibiotics.
2) taking daily Metacam non steroid anti inflammatory. (Stopping, looks like he is vomiting in his mouth).
3) taking (2x) milk thistle for liver detox.
4) diet changes daily but consists of mustard greens, carnivore care, baby food organic butternut squash, pumpkin and sparingly dubia roaches.
My friend told me about MMS and to post my situation. Any advice would be helpful!
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This substance, MMS (Master Mineral Solution), has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. Chlorine Dioxide Solution also known as MMS (Master Mineral Solution) is made of Sodium Chlorite 28% (22.4 Sodium Chlorite 5.6% Inert Salts and the remainder water) and an acid activator (usually 50% Citric Acid or 4% Hydrochloric Acid). License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.