hi ev1. came across this online. dont know if its legit. has anyone tried it or knows about it. its letter to employer I write with regard to the matter of potentially receiving a Covid-19 vaccine and my desire is to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead. I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, that is in accord with statutory legal requirements.” :
1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of the Covid-19 vaccine you consider to be acceptable and if it is "experimental"?
2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?
3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine that I am to receive, and if any are toxic to the body?
4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since it’s introduction?
5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?
6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employer, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?
7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate enough to contract Covid-19 after being vaccinated and the likelihood of recovery?
Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions – namely that:
1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.
2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.
3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer unmerited prejudice and discrimination as a result?
I would also advise that my inalienable rights are hereby reserved.
The point is that they CANNOT and WILL NOT provide this information, but you’ve NOT refused…
Advice from a Barrister on how to deal with vax demands from your employer or anyone else:
Contact your doctor and book a Vaccine anxiety appointment. At this point you become a medical case as anxiety is a real issue. Then collect information about adverse effects and send that to you doctor and get them to answer your concerns. If they don't answer then claim this gives you further anxiety.
Then ask your doctor to agree to a thorough medical for you BEFORE any injection so if you are made to have the injection you have baseline medical evidence from medical experts to prove it affected you adversely if it does. If they refuse, claim further anxiety.
Then say you want a contract with the doctor administering the injection and their practice having full liability if you are medically poorly for up to end of life. The doctor will refuse this proving the vaccine might be unsafe and that ADDS to your anxiety.
While this is all going on tell your employer you are looking in to it with advice from your doctor. YOU WILL WIN!! Anyone that does this will win. Use it. I have a degree in law and this is the process I have applied. It works!
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.