Currently in Thailand with a bad case of food poisoning and my friend gave me some MMS. I'm feeling extremely nauseous, heart is beating much faster and almost like I'm tripping. Any tips to make this calm down? I took two drops + DMSO. Thanks
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.