I recently purchased items to put together MMS, it was a kit, just had to put the activator with chl.dioxide .
i was trying to make the protocol for ear fungus from the Jim Humble book.
I put 1drop of each, waited for 30 seconds, then added 1oz of distilled water.
I have not used it yet but have it sitting it a dark place. I went into that room this morning and the room had a very strong chlorine smell.
is this normal? Should I be concerned?
The odor you smell is chlorine dioxide (CLO2) gas which is escaping from the open container with the activated drops you put in it. You must keep the container closed, below 50 degrees F (10C) and out of sunlight if you plan on keeping it for a while. Normally, you mix the drops and use the solution right away.
Where in Jim's book did you find a protocol for ear fungus? I searched the book and did not find it.
"This is the basic formula for ears—1 activated drop to 1 ounce / 30 ml of purified water. The ear mixture lasts about one week when kept in a bottle with a tight lid and in a cool dark place. So be sure to make up a fresh batch each week if needed."
Your bottle must not be airtight and CLO2 gas leaked out.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.