Hello, I am a bit conflicted because Andreas Moritz recommended MMS a long time ago and says it is completely not toxic and breaks down into table salt. The idea is that it cleans up the body from noxious chemicals so I don't want it to add any toxicity aside from die off.
But this Dr. Wilson from the nutritional balancing protocol , says MMS contains chlorine, chlorine is toxic for a number of reasons. Cited in this article.
Is he missing something? What do you guys think?
www.drlwilson.com/ARTICLES/CHLORINE.htm" Chlorine compounds are used to purify drinking water around the world. It is most often used in the United States of America and parts of Asia and Europe. Chlorine is excellent to kill many pathogenic bacteria, parasite eggs and other creatures that get into drinking water. However, it is a very toxic way to purify water. The chlorine is quite reactive and can combine with other minerals and especially pollutants in the water to form chemicals such as chloramines, which are highly toxic. Chlorine compounds are widely used in such products as bleaches, anesthetics such as chloroform, refrigerants, pesticides such as DDT, explosives, dyes, synthetic plastics, refining of gasoline, and in many other industries where it often forms quite toxic compounds, unfortunately.
Chlorine dioxide is sold as a germ-killer. MMS or Miracle Mineral Supplement, is a chlorine compound. It kills germs, but is also toxic and should not be used for more than a few days for this reason, as the toxicity builds up inside. Many ‘oxygen’ supplements utilize chlorine as a transporter of oxygen. These also tend to be a little toxic and are not as good for this reason as ozone or hydrogen peroxide as oxygen delivery systems. Recall that chlorine is a messenger or delivery element."
MMS is a 22.4% sodium chlorite solution and when mixed with an acid such as 4% HCL, chlorine dioxide gas (CLO2) is released from sodium chlorite. This water solution is called MMS1. There is no chlorine in the solution.
Twenty five years ago Jim Humble "discovered" MMS and since then no one has died from ingesting CLO2 nor has any bodily harm occurred.
There are many studies showing the safety of CLO2.
Dr. Wilson is misinformed or a troll planted on the internet to discourage you from using MMS1, CDS and CDH.
Even Moritz recommends it so yes Dr Wilson is a misinformed troll. He does some interesting research but clearly is wrong about lumping in chlorine dioxide which leaves no chlorine residues after oxidation in the body, in with all other types of industrial chlorine compounds.
Basically his argument is three fold.
1. Most people have too much chlorine in their bodies.
2. Chlorine is a halogen that competes with iodine and depletes it. Which causes further iodine deficiency.
3. Chlorine is toxic and so is chlorine dioxide.
He is wrong because chlorine dioxide does not persist in the body in a chlorine form for very long. Also he does say Sodium chloride (table salt) which is what CLO2 breaks down into, is not toxic. Cites no studies or evidence to prove his claim that chlorine dioxide is toxic,no dose levels, etc. Not very reliable information.
Ironically he also recommend ozone therapy. Ozone has a much higher oxidation potential than chlorine dioxide and thus more of a toxicity problem.
The only thing I will take seriously from him is to take iodine with the MMS. Chlorine dioxide can possibly oxidize iodine when it is active in the body.
I watched a bunch of Andreas Kalckers videos but I haven't seen that documentary yet. Thanks.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.