Maintenance: We are doing server maintenance. Posts added whilst this message is visible may be lost.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC:

Tinnitus, Dizziness, Nausea and Vomitting - Is this normal with MMS? 18 Feb 2021 15:55 #67976

  • MikeGreo
  • MikeGreo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 37
  • Thank you received: 8
Can taking the MMS cause tinnitus, dizziness, nausea and vomitting?

Took just 5 doses of MMS with 2 drops each into water every half an hour. By the time I got to the 5th dose, the aforementioned symptoms began. I even vomitted yet still not feeling better. I don't know if this is due to the MMS or something else. If it is a coincidence or not. The dizziness is bad, it just doesn't stop spinning. Would be great if somebody can help me make sense of what is happening.

Thanks

By the way, currently have a herpes outbreak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tinnitus, Dizziness, Nausea and Vomitting - Is this normal with MMS? 19 Feb 2021 20:05 #67996

  • Chris Jackson
  • Chris Jackson's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 338
  • Thank you received: 152
I would STOP (MMS and any antibiotic ) right now, and (1): take a ton of Vit C and (2): get your sulfate levels up fast. Thats what I would do, and thats what I do.

Tinnitus is a bad sign.

I would do an coffee and Epson salts enema right now! That gets your Sulfate up (sulfate bonds damn near every toxic metal) , and it gets your magnesium levels up (mag bonds aluminum), and the coffee only works on your liver, your liver loves it. If I had MSM id enema that too. 100 years ago all the Dr's knew that Epsom in enema stops strokes (brain metal poising), heat attacks, tinnitus, dizziness, etc...

I think Tinnitus is toxic metals and negatively charged particles and crap hitting your auditory (hearing) nerve in your brain, (roaring, Buzzng, tinnitus), all signs that you are getting toxic metal poisoned into your brain. Its a sure sign of "toxic re-circulation". Dizziness is the same thing! Tinnitis (Dizziness, vomiting, etc) happens when the dumb ass MD's load you up with antibiotics too, its a sign that they liberated a lot of junk (toxic meals) and they are brain damaging you, its the way to (we all) get: Dementia, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.

Your body is not able to process the toxic load that the MSM is liberating, just like the MD's and antibiotics, and the toxic load its missing your kidneys methylation channel and your colons sulfur channel and going back around, you are going to Alzheimers or stroke yourself.

Do you also ever hear your heart beat as a kind of buzz/swooosh in your head yet? Get your sulfate up now, orally and rectally.

If you are pooping good, take a look at the Bristol Poop charts. If you are anything less than 1 2 or 3, you get 2 table spoons of castor oil today, one AM one PM, you can slow that down when it gets to be too much. Start pooping and start getting Epsom (which is mag and sulfate), just use the Epsom. 2-3 tsp per day until it gets to be too way too much, then back of to 1 or 2. Then you can start working up on the MMS again.

If eating Epsom and other sulfates (not sulfites) makes you hurt, you have to get your colon working better, its literally stopped up with toxic metals waiting to get passed. Remember the poop chart, 1 2 or 3 three is bad, 1 means you are most certainly stopped up and your sulfur channels won't work, and thst why you stook MSM in the first place. You would have no choice but to enema a couple of times a day for a while, at least.

BTW read every one of my recent posts.

When you poop next, look at your poops in the toilet, break them up, do you see long stands of mucus,(those are also called rope worm.) If so your colon is overloaded, that happens when your body is protecting your kidneys from a high toxic load. Have you started loosing weight? Read my "Rope worm" post and the "5G post". because most of the 5G post is about Rope worms. Rope worms are really a thing called myxtoid plaque, which is just extruded toxic body fat that your liver cant process because its just too much,when that starts happening you start loosing weight, sometimes really fast. Think of a "Cancer" sufferer, cancer is fungus.

MMS only works if there is sufficient Sulfate to catch the die off. You can try taking DMSO but only if your colon is working really well or your just recirculate the junk into your brain. See if DMSO will allow your tinnitus to not happen.

Eat as good (clean) as you possibly can today and from this second forward. Toxic intake not leaving your body and storing and overloading your liver and colon and kidneys is what the AMA hid from us.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Chris Jackson.
  • Page:
  • 1