You seem to have a bottle of MMS and a bottle of citric acid, probably 50%.
You can make MMS1 when those are mixed together, drop for drop.
If you have not ingested MMS1 ever or recently, follow the Starting Procedure
before following Protocol 1000, etc. If you start with 1 drop doses, you could overdose and make yourself sicker than you are.
It seems complicated, and dangerous, but its not. Don't worry. You'll do fine!
This stuff has a wide safety margin, really really wide.
I got my ingredients together and got stated on MMS1 about a week before my book arrived, just from the info and help from this site . It was fairly simple.
I am so thankful for the help of the: posts, members and moderators of this forum(!)
Get a copy of the 2016 Book, buy two or three, you'll need one or two to loan out! Read it, then re-read it, then repeat. Then read all the posts on this forum and on CLO2's site: mmsinfo.org. Thank you CLO2!
Like Jim says, if it was really dangerous all the people who own swimming pools, and who dared to treat and actually swim in them, would be dead.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.