Im starting to think that Cold Feet is either high blood levels of Oxilate, or Mycophenolic Acid (as mine is 4X normal total!), or another byproduct of the following:
(C. sporogenes, C. caloritolerans, C. botulinum
You get the following from the above:
Ochratoxin A—a toxin produced by different Aspergillus and Penicillium species — is one of the most-abundant food-contaminating mycotoxins. It is also a frequent contaminant of water-damaged houses and of heating ducts. Human exposure can occur through consumption of contaminated food products, particularly contaminated grain and pork products, as well as coffee, wine grapes, and dried grapes
Pennicillum - Mycophenolic Acid Mycophenolic acid (MPA) is an immunosuppressant medication used to prevent rejection following organ transplantation and to treat Crohn's disease. Specifically it is used following kidney, heart, and liver transplantation. It can be given by mouth or by injection into a vein. It comes as mycophenolate sodium and mycophenolate mofetil.. Common side effects include nausea, infections, and diarrhea
Citrinin (Dihydrocitrinone DHC) - Dihydrocitrinone (DHC) is a metabolite of Citrinin (CTN), which is a mycotoxin that is produced by the mold genera Aspergillus, Penicillium, and Monascus. CTN exposure can lead to nephropathy, because of its ability to increase permeability of mitochondrial membranes in the kidneys.
Nope, with me and my symptoms I dont think its Atherosclerosis/Arteriosclerosis.
If I had either one of those Id have issues with swelling, a lack of blood flow, inability to exercise (which I have right now, but this is recent), the cold feet thing has been going on for a couple of decades, even when I could: run, lift, etc..
It has to be chemical or it wouldn't appear and disappear randomly, go away for a few days, then come back. It has to be one of the things in my blood work that isn't supposed to be there.
I bought a new neutralizer to try and treat my lungs with, in an effort to break any colonies of Aspergillus and/or Penicillium, Monascus (or other) that might be residing in my lungs and sinus. Thats next weeks project.
Chris, I just bought two different nebulizers. I discovered that the one I was using made 40 micron sized water droplets. Way too big for inhalation use. One of the new ones makes 5 micron sized water droplets and the other makes 3.7 micron droplets.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mart1n, Chris Jackson
Chris Jackson wrote: Im wondering how much Tri salts I can safely consume in a day!
1 gram 4 x a day is what some athletes take to delay lactic acid buildup and improve results. I take 250mg twice a day together with other minerals for maintenance. But would do like 500mg 5 times a day for getting on top of deficiency.
When you would complete your 4 weeks of STS you would need less of most minerals because clean and well performing intestines should improve nutritional uptake.
Btw I'm too busy right now to be able to join you in your attempts to doctor yourself. Its high time for a clean up but may have to wait a couple more weeks till things calm down. Till then I hope your efforts have started to pay off.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris Jackson
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.