CLO2 helps remove toxins and heavy metals from our bodies. I have a concern that the fillings in my teeth, that contain mercury could be poisening me more than "normal" when I take my CLO2 ?
Any thoughts or experience with this subject?
I probably should have them all replaced is the answer I'm expecting
ClO2 should to some extend react with mercury in tooth fillings. In this process the mercury will likely be neutralized so that it won't do harm.
If you want to avoid mms wearing down tooth fillings, or limit have mercury eroded and being redistributed in your body for that matter, then you can use a straw to drink mms with.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.