I've been taking a few droppers full of CDS a day for almost a week just fine. But the other day when I did 2-3 drops of MMS1 (activated with lemon juice) I started to get strat herx systems: runny nose, feeling weak, tired, felt sick overall. I read online that CDS is as good or better than MMS1 but doesn't cause strong herx side effects. But how can that be possible? Isnt the herx side effects a sign your killing stuff off? I like the fact CDS doesn't cause strong herx effects but I also want to get results. Thanks
Which protocols are you following? "Droppers full of CDS" is not a dosage from any CDS protocol I know about.
When you took "2-3 drops of MMS1", how many doses did you take per day? Which MMS activator are you using?
MMS activated with 4% HCL for 30 seconds will release about 10% of available CLO2 in MMS.
MMS "activated" with lemon juice will release very little CLO2 from MMS. Ingesting MMS1 made with lemon juice is similar to ingesting unactivated MMS.
The negative side effects you mentioned may not be Herxheimer reactions from toxins being released from dying pathogens. They could be caused by ingesting unactivated MMS and/or using 50% citric acid MMS activator. If you don't have much stomach acid, MMS may not be releasing much, if any, CLO2.
I drink unactivated MMS (about 2 drops a day) and get no herx. I activated the MMS in lemon juice. I did about 2-3 drops total. I read the 1ml CDS, about 1 dropped, is equivalent to 1/2 drop MMS so I try to do about 4-5 CDS droppers a day.
Why would unactivated MMS cause this but not activated MMS?
I assume you put 2 drops of MMS (unactivated 22.4% sodium chlorite solution) in 1 liter of water and drank from the bottle throughout the day. If so, and you drank 1/8 of the bottle hourly for 8 hours, then you were ingesting 1/4 drop of MMS hourly.
Assuming full activation of those 2 drops in stomach acid, you may get 16mg of CLO2 over an 8 hour period, at the rate of 2mg per hour.
If you 'activated' 3 drops of MMS with 15 drops of lemon juice for 3 minutes, you would get about 0.5mg of CLO2 before being ingested. As you can see, 0.5mg of CLO2 from 3 drops of MMS is a small percentage of 24mg available in 3 drops of MMS. So, you were ingesting mostly unactivated MMS at one time, not spread out over many hours.
Three drops of fully activated MMS should produce 24mg of CLO2. That assumes your dispenser produces a drop size of 0.05ml of solution (20 drops/ml) . Have you measured your dropper drop size? I have seen as much as twice, or one half, drop size between droppers.
One milliliter of 3000ppm CDS contains 3mg of CLO2. There is no residual MMS or activator in CDS, it is 100% CLO2 in water.
"Why would unactivated MMS cause this but not activated MMS?" Because 'activated' MMS (which is called MMS1) isn't fully activated when made.
1ml of CDS is 20 drops if drop size is 0.05 ml. You should dose CDS by milliliters unless you have calibrated your dropper so you will know how many drops it will dispense for each milliliter.
That's correct. But I still don't under this: "Why would unactivated MMS cause this but not activated MMS"? Does unactivated MMS have some other ingredient that causes some other effect on the body? What's the science behind it.
"But the other day when I did 2-3 drops of MMS1 (activated with lemon juice) I started to get strat herx systems:..."
The possible reason you got those negative reactions is because you took a 2 to 3 drop dose of MMS1 at one time compared to CDS spread over the day. I think you overdosed with a 2 to 3 drop dose of MMS1, especially if you did not slowly work up to that dosage.
I suggest that you begin taking MMS by following the Starting Procedure for 4 days, then either take MMS1 doses starting with 1 drop hourly or follow CDS Protocol 101.
(I've known about and used MMS since 3 months ago - I'm also not a chemist)
MMS by itself already has healing effects. On burns for example.
MMS1 (activated MMS) generates ClO2 gas, we add water, but it also has the MMS (sodium chlorite = NaClO2) and HCl in it.
CDS is water with ClO2. No sodium chlorite, no HCl.
Is it possible that the sodium chlorite (NaClO2) in MMS1 is an additional component with its own healing effects besides ClO2 (and perhaps causing nausea that we like to attribute to herxheimer effect) not present in CDS?
(I haven't even tried CDS yet - I am hoping it is not as bad tasting and sick making as MMS1)
Edit - I know CDS has not got the bad taste - and I have my hopes pinned on CDS as I will try it in coming weeks as MMS protocol 1000 makes me feel quite sick as the hours progress.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.