I've been brushing my teeth with CLO2 for about 7 years now, twice a day, morning and evenings. The way I do it now is with CDH diluted down to 50 ppm. I put about 25ml into my mouth and then use an electric toothbrush. To keep the liquid from spilling out while brushing I suck in air around the toothbrush while brushing at the same time. So while I'm sucking in the air, the 25ml is being broken up into small droplets, some of which must get sucked down into my lungs, so in effect, I've been nebulizing CLO2 for 7 years! - without any problems to my lungs at all by the way.
To make this even better, what I'm going to start doing is take a small plastic spoon, put about 5 drops of the 50 ppm into it and then sniff the drops up into a nostril. Then repeat with the other one. Doing this twice a day along with brushing with the 50 ppm should work as an even better preventative for any respiratory viral infection.
Let me know what you think. Are you doing this or something like it?
May we all be well,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.