Hi I recently received DMSO and MMS and 4% hcl activator. But the DMSO bottle broke in transit.
Upon opening some fumes came out and inevitably I inhaled them.
I just felt some warmth in body and on my hands and that's it.
I cleaned the spill and other two bottles of MMS and activator are intact.
Is it safe to use them now?
Yes the MMS and activator should be OK to use. You will be sure if the product generates chlorine dioxide as usual.
DMSO tends to generate some warmth when put on skin.
Your MMS should take care of any unhealthy inhaled fumes.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.