Hi I recently received DMSO and MMS and 4% hcl activator. But the DMSO bottle broke in transit.
Upon opening some fumes came out and inevitably I inhaled them.
I just felt some warmth in body and on my hands and that's it.
I cleaned the spill and other two bottles of MMS and activator are intact.
Is it safe to use them now?
Yes the MMS and activator should be OK to use. You will be sure if the product generates chlorine dioxide as usual.
DMSO tends to generate some warmth when put on skin.
Your MMS should take care of any unhealthy inhaled fumes.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.