Did you want to commercially produce MMS for retail sale or your own use? If you have to ask others for this information, I strongly suggest you should not be a retail supplier of MMS. For individual use go to the G2 site church suppliers site. It might be best to contact Bishop Mark Grenon for all future inquiries, if you would want to be a supplier to the public.
I imagine you're referring to whether to purchase technical grade or pharmaceutical grade or food grade? If so the best of those 3 would be pharmaceutical but you would also need to know the percent of the actual ingredients. I think I've seen pharmaceutical grade as a 90%/10% mix for example, but if you were to purchase that and use it to make mms which is 22.4% sodium chlorite, you would need to modify Jim Humble's mms making instructions to account for the extra 10% since I believe he talks of using a 80/20 mix.
Then there is the other question of which company to go with and the only way I know to overcome that hurdle is to see what others have said about that company and their product. When I buy various types of products online, I always try to go with the company that has the most users comments with the highest user rating.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
@Jogo - did you purchase from Alibaba?
I note that there are sellers in China on that site who sell minimum orders of 1kg for reasonable prices and who will ship to the UK. I'm tempted, but Alibaba is unknown territory for me.
I want to make up my own solution for personal use. I've drawn a blank trying to find a UK source of Sodium Chlorite, and I'd appreciate you sharing your experience if you are willing. Thanks!
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.