Has anyone ever heard of this?, rubbing a few drops of neat MMS (not activated) in the palms of the hands to relieve hand pain?
I often have a mild pain in my right hand from years of too much time spent on the computer using a mouse and also doing a lot of photography where I can spend hours taking photos - and all cameras are designed for the right hand.
I've been putting a few drops of MMS on my hand and rubbing it into the areas that are normally sore and it seems to help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Truthquester, CLO2, paul
Nope, I've never heard of it but thanks for informing us. Maybe it helps with inflammation if used this way?
All the best,
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- Join our group on MiWi (was deleted off of Facebook):
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Archer wrote: I often have a mild pain in my right hand from years of too much time spent on the computer using a mouse
Get a tennis ball and squeeze it repeatedly in your hand. Do this several times a day. Will strengthen and help heal the hand and also prevents the injured "mouse hand". And would probably help to add some DMSO (and water) to the MMS. Should increase effect.
Thanks for the suggestion but the actual pain comes from simply touching the skin on the pads of my right palm, i.e. the parts directly below the fingers - which are the parts in contact with a computer mouse
I have recently bought a right handed mouse which has helped a bit.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.