I had plastic poisoning will mms help me?
Well i have been taking turpentine 1tsp 2 times a week for 2 months and a half because of intestinal parasites and was feeling perfectly fine,
Turpentine dissolves (melts) plastic which I did not know as one day for the first time I used a plastic dispusable cup I left the turpentine in there for about 5-10 min
before drinking it and threw the cup intact,
After about 4.5 hours all muscles shaked intensly & I was mumbling,
So I was hospitalized for about 24 hours & felt bad for a week.
Doc told I had hemmorhoids it's internal ones so not painful,
But make me concernd about blood vessels
I'm 21, it's been 4 months since than,
My symptoms is over time my veins are bulging which I belive is because xenoestrogens, (estrogen dilates blood vessels)
I could have not seen 80 percent of those veins 4 months ago, it has been progressing since than.
Will mms help detox plastic and or maybe the xenoestrogens, maybe balance the hormones?
My personal thoughts are that if you take enough MMS to cause Diarrhoea it might help to get rid of what you ingested. I'm not sure if Diarrhoea still happens with MMS + HCL I know 7+ years ago when I started with MMS + Citric Acid it gave me lots of Diarrhoea but based on the look and smell of it I'm sure I expelled many bad things I'd been carrying in my body for decades.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aghappiest23
You could also look into doing a fast. At least for 3 days with nothing but water and minerals/ vitamins I'm currently on day 3 of a fast and last 2 days had Diarrhoea which seems to be flushing out lots of bad things.
Archer wrote: You could also look into doing a fast. At least for 3 days with nothing but water and minerals/ vitamins I'm currently on day 3 of a fast and last 2 days had Diarrhoea which seems to be flushing out lots of bad things.
Yes I know I will fast again while taking MMS.
I just wish it to be cds...
I was using 3 drops of mms for about 4 days 8 time the first day 5 times the other three days and yesterday I had extremely urgent need to go to the bathroom because of painful gas
unfortunately I could not control my self as I passed a lot of visible mucus before I got there, just like the day I was poisoned and hospitalized my body started panicking and
made me feel like I'm going to die and it started shaking for about a minute until I was done with the bowel movement and feeling slowly stopped,
Since the poisoning I started sneezing at least once week a lot mucus since taking the mms all sneezing stopped also mucus dramatically reduced
(for example since the poisoning if I would drink something I would instantly cough up a lot of mucus, not any more) except in stool where it actually increased.
What is it herxheimer reaction of the plastic (never had it before the poisoning)? is passing parasites and their mucus can be something that is painful?
I ask this because I also need to do a parasite protocol?
I want to know because it feels awful It's uncontrollable gut reaction that in seconds with out any alert make me feel like I might die (I am completely fine but that is how it make you feel).
I hope It's because I'm detoxing and not because of a dying parasite...
I will start again with reduced dosage and see what happens,
what do you think?
May take some time to get the chemicals out of your system, but eventually it will. A young person like you should have the advantage of a well working liver. You could reduce dosage and instead take certain vitamins and minerals that will help clean out the chemicals. MMS (or CDS, CDH) daytime. Vitamin C 2-3000mg in the evening. You can make a sodium ascorbate by mixing Vit C with certain salts like baking soda, salt (real salt), potasium and iodine. Will help clean you out at night while asleep. Let me know if you need to know about dosage
Lots of vegetables and herbs. Juice them.
Don't overdo anything. Let it take the time it takes. The good thing is you'll get rid of a lot of other things as well.
Disclaimer:These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. MMS (Master Mineral Solution) has not been FDA approved to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any disease. Chlorine Dioxide is also called MMS throughout this website. License: Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.