Hi there. I just took my starting dose of MMS 1/4 drop. I was very nervous. I got lightheaded and short of breath. Dont know if it was anxiety or if it was the way it interacted with my body.. anyone else ever have that feeling or reaction? I'm afraid to take my second dose. If the MMS doesnt activate will that be harmful?
One fourth drop of MMS1 isn't much and you would probably not notice any effect, unless you were very sick and toxic. Anxiety could be the reason for your reactions. Keep in mind that during the past 23 years since its discovery, MMS has been used by millions of people around the world, and no one has died from using it.
MMS does not really need to be "activated" for ingestion purposes. You can make up a 1 drop dose of un-activated MMS (add 1 drop of MMS to 4 fl oz of water), throw 3/4 of it away and drink the rest, which would be a 1/4 drop dose. Stomach acid should activate the un-activated MMS.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.