When using MMS for dental health, we do not ingest it, but soak the toothbrush in it or perhaps rinse the mouth like a mouthwash. I am guessing in this scenario there are no concerns of nausea, vomitting, dosages or safety as it is not even being swallowed. Or am I wrong?
Right...if you do the right dosage..... but there is a toothpaste ready made, sold on line, FDA approved, chlorine dioxide, exact dosage, tastes wonderful, go to Frontier Pharmacy Dioxi Brite toothpaste.... and never have a cavity or gum disease again!
Read the FAQS page for all kinds of great info.
The guy who invented this is a friend of Jim Humbles.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.