I'm taking a 5 drop mms protocol twice a day and have been for about 3 months now. It has some annoying side effects like nausea and stomach feels empty. I've heard adding dmso will help with eliviating some of the side effects?
CLO2, if only 10% of the MMS is activated in 30 sesconds and the Herx reaction is not a pathogen die-off but an excess of unactivated MMS in the stomach ...it means that taking MMS by mouth is basically useless ...according to you and your pal Scott.
So what's the solution for us, normal people, who don't feel comfortable going the CDH IV route?
Bigger doses and/or longer activation time (3 mins)?
The other SCS (sodium chlorite solution) available for ingestion is CDS (chlorine dioxide solution) invented by Andreas Kalcker. CDS is only CLO2 (chlorine dioxide gas) in distilled water (and no residual MMS or acid activator), so if you have a problem with ingesting unactivated MMS, CDS may work for you.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.