After using MMS1 for more than 10 months I switched to CDS.
INNMMS1 I was suffering of Diarrhea so I was decreasing the amount of dosages from time to time but after using CDS I became suffering of Constipation!
Dose this mean that MMS1 is more effective than CDS? OR it means something else!
Should I stop the CDS and switch back to MMS1 cause it’s better?
It would be helpful to know how you have been preparing MMS1, the protocols & dosages used and what ailment(s) you are attempting to overcome.
I don't think in general one form of SCS is better than another, because they all produce CLO2. Personally, I would recommend one of the three or a combination of MMS1, CDS, CDH, depending on the ailment(s) and method of applying each of them.
CDS can be very useful for topical use, but is limited to how much you can ingest because it is 100% activated MMS, so has a high amount of CLO2. The 24,000 ppm CDS you have is 8 times stronger than the recommended 3000 ppm CDS. However, if you are using it for say, skin cancer, then 24,000 ppm CDS is ideal to be applied undiluted.
The following uses the standard of 24 drops per milliliter of solution. At that standard 1 drop is 0.042 ml (Jim used this standard for years until recently. All testing in the past used this standard 24 drops/ml)
1 ml (24 drops) of 24,000 ppm CDS contains 24 mg CLO2
1 drop of 24,000 ppm CDS contains 1 mg CLO2
1 drop of fully activated MMS (22.4% SCS) contains 6.7 mg CLO2
Therefore, 6.7 drops of 24,000 ppm CDS contains the same amount of CLO2 as 1 drop of fully activated MMS.
If you want to ingest the equivalent amount of CLO2 from 24,000 ppm CDS compared to a 3 drop MMS1 dose, you will need to ingest 20 drops of 24,000 ppm CDS.
Knowing the drop size of your dropper is important info to know. Drop size will vary depending on the position of the dropper when dispensing drops & the inside diameter of the dropper tip. I have measured as much as 200% difference using different droppers and position. Very inaccurate. You could use a 1 ml syringe to accurately dose knowing that drops size is 0.042 ml.
These numbers apply only when comparing ingested MMS and not when used externally. Externally MMS1 is about 10% activated, the other 90% should be released in a stomach with normal amounts of gastric acids.
will help you calculate CDS dosing internally and externally when following MMS1 protocols.
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.