Been a long time since I've been on here. The husband has an indwelling urinary catheter. He has been having constant urinary infections being treated with Bactrim. Time and time again. We do a urinary flush with 1/4 cup white vinegar to 1 quart distilled water ratio. I am wondering if it would be safe to switch it to MMS using HCl as the activator or citric acid as the activator. For that matter would it be safe to use MMS in such a way as this? Thank you for any thoughts and replies.
I would use dilute CDH 50 ppm for this - the same that I brush my teeth with twice a day (for over 3 years). CDH made with HCl would be best. Just put 7 ml of CDH in 500 ml of water. That will give you 50 ppm which should take care of any bacterial or viral infection.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.