I'm having trouble finding CLEAR HCL Muriatic acid in stores. I want to be sure that I am sourcing an appropriate product. Can anyone with wisdom have a look at this product and its data sheet to let me know if it is appropriate?
Thank you much!
It looks like the same stuff I use, maybe better. I use 32% technical grade HCl. You have to dilute it 8 times with distilled water to make it into 4% so that purifies it quite a bit in itself. I would use it unless it looked wrong when I got it. Like if it's not clear like water or it's yellow or greenish or something. Based on the data sheet though, it looks like it's going to be fine.
If you have access to better though, you might as well get higher quality. Where I'm at though, it's very difficult to get better than what you're showing here.
- I'm Scott McRae, the creator of CDH with the help of CLO2 (Charlotte Lackney)
- I did a CDH injection / Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) injection / IV push of 10ml of dilute 50ppm CDH / CLO2 into my blood 3 times in 11 hours & did before & after blood tests that showed that it did NO HARM to my blood, liver or kidneys. This suggests the possibility that CDH / CLO2 is a potential LIFESAVING MRSA cure, VRE cure, CRE cure, AMR cure, Ebola cure, HIV cure, Cancer cure, etc., since it appears to be safe intravenously at 50ppm.
- I started the Facebook group "The Ebola Cures" to inform the world that CLO2 & other oxidizers can cure Ebola
- Every ml of CDH contains 1 drop of MMS, so 1 drop of MMS = 1ml of CDH
- MMS is 7 to 10% activated in 30 seconds while CDH made with 4% HCl is about 50% activated in the bottle. This is why CDH is far less nauseating than MMS drops
Thank you both, very much.
My mind is in a scramble after all of the videos and reading since I was told of MMS but, to add to it, neither the HCL , nor 80% tech grade Chlorite have offered themselves in many places (Even in "The Land of the (relatively) Free). I can't imagine then, what you must go through, Truthquester :/
Disclaimer:The protocols described on this site are official sacraments of the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. The reader accepts 100% responsibility for any and all use made of any information herein.